USB Racing Wheel .me1This app fully replaces a USB steering wheel. To use it, a USB dongle has to be purchased and plugged into the PC.
The USB dongle can be purchased at Amazon or ordered from us by e-mail.
The price is $ 43,- without shipping costs. The connection from the Android device to the USB dongle is done through Bluetooth.
|Go to the product on Amazon:||
|Inquiries by e-mail:||info@dirtyHand.me|
System requirements phone/tablet:
- Bluetooth 2.x support is necessary.
Please download this app for testing.
Should Bluetooth not be supported, you will receive a corresponding message.
System requirements on the PC:
- Windows 98 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- 1 free USB connection
All games that can be controlled by a gamepad or steering wheel are supported.
The following games were extensively tested:
- Need for Speed Shift
- Need for Speed Most Wanted
- Track Mania Nations
- Dirt 2
- GTR 2
- Formel1 2010
- Ski Challenge 2013
Technical data of the USB dongle:
- 730 x 240 x 100 mm
- Bluetooth 2.1
1. Plug the USB dongle into the PC (it will be recognized immediately – no driver is necessary)
2. Start this app (the app connects automatically to the dongle via Bluetooth)
3. Configure the steering wheel in the game that’s being played (see video instruction): dirtyHand.me - Game Configuration for USB Steering Wheel)
Support in English at: info@dirtyHand.me
Video - USB Racing Wheel .me1: (video with english & german subtitle)
Links to the App store sides: